Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with a licensed guide
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour highlights: Sterneckerbräu Brewery, Cornelius Straße, Schellingstraße, the Brown House, Hofbräuhaus and Löwenbräu beer halls, Park Café, Schelling Salon, Osteria Bavaria, Café Heck and Hitler's residences at Schleissheimerstraße & Thierschstraße etc
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel or flat.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 passengers.
- Price: 290 EUR for 1 to 8 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
In this 3-hour private walking tour of Munich, your professional English speaking guide will show you some of the most important buildings/streets during Adolf Hitler's rise to power in the 1920's and 1930's.
Our tour usually includes a few stops for pictures along the way around the Sterneckerbräu Brewery, Cornelius Straße, Schellingstraße, the Brown House, Hofbräuhaus and Löwenbräu beer halls, Park Café, Schelling Salon, Osteria Bavaria, Café Heck and Hitler's residences at Schleissheimerstraße & Thierschstraße etc.
Our licensed guide is at your disposal so that he/she stops as much as you wish and gives you deeper explanation about what you see and take pictures of you & your friends/family. You are in command, this is YOUR walking tour.
If you have no special request, we will show you as much as we can about these landmarks so that you get your bearings.
If you have special request, do not hesitate to share them with us in comments when you book the tour online.
This is an excellent tour to program in the middle of your stay, if you are in Munich for the 1st time or if you wish to refresh your memory or if you are travelling with people who have never been.
We normally meet you for this tour directly in the lobby of your hotel in Central Munich.