Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a licensed guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Stone Hall, Tapestry Room, Max Emanuel’s bedroom, Heraldic Room, Chinese Lacquer Room, Gallery of Beauties, Maserzimmer, The Blauer Salon, Palace Chapel, Amalienburg, Badenburg, Pagodenburg and Magdalenenklause (from April to 15 October only)
- Pick-up/Drop-off: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people.
- Price: 490 EUR + 6 EUR per person
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This 4-hour private guided tour of Nymphenburg Palace will allow you to discover the amazing residence of King Ludwig I and his son Ludwig II. This beautiful baroque palace was the summer residence of the Bavarian Monarchs and one of the largest Royal palaces in Europe.
Our driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel to drive you to Nymphenburg Palace - 20 to 30min car ride). The palace was built for the wife of Prince Ferdinand Maria in 1664 for his wife who gave birth to the long awaited heir, Max Emanuel. Some of the areas of the Palace complex remain in their original Baroque style others are in rococo and classic styles. You will visit the South Apartment, the North Apartment and the Queen's Apartment before heading to the Gardens and the Park's Palaces such as Amalienburg, Badenburg, Pagodenburg and Magdalenenklause (from April to 15 October only).
We will be then drive you back to Münich and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Münich city limits. It is also possible to pick you up outside Münich city limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.
Note: some parts of the Palace such as the Chapel, the Fountains/Pumps and the Park's Palaces might be closed for renovation at very short notice.