Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour with a licensed guide
- Duration: 4 hours
- Tour highlights: Marienplatz & the Glockenspiel, Frauerkirche, Hofbräuhaus, Viktualien Market, Royal Residence, Opera House, Odeonsplatz, Maximilianstrasse, 3rd Reich history etc.
- Pick-up/Drop-off: at your hotel or flat.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people.
- Price: 350 EUR flat for your party of up to 8 people
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is a private guided walking tour which lasts 4 hours and takes you along the most beautiful landmarks of Munich.
We will depart in the city center outside the tourist office in Marienplatz.
This tour will give you a great introduction of Central Munich, its history and architecture and its timeless cobbled streets and hidden alleys as well as its charming districts.
Munich is a very nice city to walk through and you will see details that you only can catch while walking, this is the best way to experience Munich while taking the time to actually "live" the Millionendorf.
Your professional guide will be with you at all times and share her passion for the City, its history and its architecture. She will provide you with as many information as you need in a fun and interesting way, to make this tour the highlight of your stay in Munich. Please note that we can meet you at the hotel if you wish as long as this one is centrally located. If you wish your guide to meet you there, please make sure to tell us in the comments when you book your tour online. We can arrange, at an extra cost, a pickup at your hotel/apartment and private transfer to the meeting point in order to avoid wasting energy on early morning.