Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Walking Tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour highlights: Sample 3 of the best Bavarian beers in some of the best beer halls & beergartens (Königlicher Hirschgarten, Hofbrau Keller, Löwenbräukeller, Braunauer Hof, Spaten etc) along with Bavarian specialties (Brotzeit, Currywurst, Obatzter, Weisswurst, Kartoffelsalat, Hendl etc).
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel / apartment
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people.
- Price: 130 EUR / adult (food and beer samples included)
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 3-hour private beer&food tour of Munich, our English speaking food expert will show you several great beer halls and biergartens and will have you sample the Bavarian food specialties and delicious Beers in 3 different locations across Munich. The tour can obviously be tailored to your tastes and special dietary restrictions to include specific types of food or beers.
This tour expands your foodie horizon and works like a progressive meal: by the end of the tour, most of our guests are fully-satisfied. All our guides are really knowledgeable, very outgoing, friendly, informative and passionate about the Bavarian Food & Culture. They will explain you what you are eating, how it is made and they will tell you a few stories about the place and its owner.
To give you some colors about a few possible stops, we often include famous places such as Hofbräuhaus but also less well-known beer halls and producers like Königlicher Hirschgarten, Hofbrau Keller, Löwenbräukeller or Braunauer Hof.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Munich city limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Munich limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.