Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Bike Tour
- Duration: 3 hours
- Tour highlights: Frauerkirche, Hofbräuhaus, Viktualien Market, Royal Residence, Opera House, Odeonsplatz, Nymphenburg, Königsplatz, English Garden, Isar River etc.
- Meeting Point: in front of the bike shop, on Bräuhausstraße near MarienPlatz.
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 8 people.
- Price: 290 EUR + 15 EUR per person (bike rental included)
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is a private biking tour which lasts 3 hours and takes you along the most beautiful landmarks of Munich.
We will depart at the bike rental shop on the back of MarienPlatz before riding (with many stops) the 5-6 miles around the City to see the other highlights including Frauerkirche, Hofbräuhaus, Viktualien Market, Royal Residence, Opera House, Odeonsplatz, Nymphenburg, Königsplatz, English Garden, Isar River etc.
This tour will give you a great introduction of Central Munich, its history and architecture as well as its charming districts. Munich is a very nice city to bike through and you will see details that you only can catch while biking (or walking), this is the best way to experience Munich in a fun relax way while taking the time to actually "live" the World City with Heart.
Your professional guide will be with you at all times and share her passion for the City, its history and its architecture. She will provide you with as many information as you need in a fun and interesting way, to make this tour the highlight of your stay in Munich.
Please note that we can meet you at the hotel if you wish as long as this one is centrally located. If you wish your guide to meet you there, please make sure to tell us in the comments when you book your tour online.
We can also arrange if you'd like, at an extra cost, a pickup at your hotel/apartment and private transfer to the bike rental shop in order to avoid wasting energy on early morning.