Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a licensed driver-guide (or on option, for an extra cost, with a driver and a separate licensed guide)
- Duration: 10 hours
- Tour highlights: Imperial Castle, Albrecht Durer's House, Former Nazi Ralley Grounds and Memorium Nuremberg Trials, Rock-Cut Cellars and Medieval Dungeons, Main Market Square etc.
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building in Central Munich
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 1050 EUR + 13 EUR/person for entrance tickets
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this full day private tour of Nuremberg, our licensed driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel in Central Munich and will drive you to Nuremberg (1.5 to 2-hour drive). For centuries, Nuremberg was the undeclared capital of the Holy Roman Empire and the preferred residence of most German kings, who kept their crown jewels here. Today, Nuremberg is Bavaria’s second-largest city and the unofficial capital of Franconia. Rich and stuffed with architectural wonders, it was also a magnet for famous artists like Durer.
Our licensed driver-guide will show you the Hauptmarkt, the city’s bustling central square, and tell you more about Nuremberg’s past – from bygone days as a center of the Holy Roman Empire to its Third Reich days under the spell of the Nazis. You will admire St Lawrence Church and pass Schöner Brunnen and walk around the medieval city walls, stop for photos outside Albrecht Durer House and stroll through Nuremberg Castle’s Imperial courtyards.
In the afternoon, our licensed driver-guide will bring you back to Munich (1.5-hour drive).
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Munich limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Munich limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.