Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a licensed driver-guide (or on option with a driver and a separate licensed guide)
- Duration: 12 hours
- Tour Highlights: Salzburg Cathedral, St Peter's Abbey and Mozart Square, Mirabell Gardens & Palace, The Geburtshaus, Domkirche Cathedral, Festung Hohensalzburg fortress, Lake Mondsee
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 1200 EUR flat for your party of up to 7 people, entrance tickets and transportation included
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 12-hour private guided tour of Salzburg from Munich, you will have the opportunity to discover Mozart’s hometown. This picturesque city looks exactly as it should, with baroque squares, majestic spires and a fairytale fortress bearing down on cobbled streets. The Sound of Music was filmed in the city in the 1960's.
The driver-guide will pick you up at your hotel (or apartment) in Münich to drive you first to Salzburg (around 1h30 drive). There, with our licensed driver-guide, you will discover the Salzburg Cathedral, St Peter's Abbey and Mozart Square, Mirabell Gardens & Palace, the Geburtshaus, Domkirche Cathedral, Festung Hohensalzburg fortress & Lake Mondsee. We will then drive you back to your hotel/apartment in Central Munich.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Munich limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Munich limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.