Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour with a licensed driver-guide (or on option, for an extra cost, with a driver and a separate licensed guide)
- Duration: 10 hours
- Tour Highlights: The Regensburger Dom (Cathedral), Steinerne Brücke (Stone Bridge), The Goliath House, Altes Rathaus & Haidplatz, Thurn & Taxis Palace, The Towers of Regensburg
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people
- Price: 1100 EUR flat for your party of up to 7 people, entrance tickets & transportation included
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
During this 10-hour private guided tour of Regensburg, you will have the opportunity to discover the first Capital City of Bavaria, the residence of dukes, kings and bishops, and for 600 years a Free Imperial City. Two millennia of history bequeathed the city some of the region’s finest architectural heritage, a fact recognised by Unesco in 2006.
Our licensed driver-guide will first pick you up at your hotel/apartment in Central Munich before driving you to Regensburg (1.5 hour drive). Our licensed driver-guide will show you the Regensburger Dom (Cathedral), Steinerne Brucke (Stone Bridge), The Goliath House, Altes Rathaus & Haidplatz, Thurn & Taxis Palace and The Towers of Regensburg etc. We will then drive you back to Munich and drop you off at your hotel or apartment.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Munich limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Munich limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.