Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private Driving Tour
- Duration: 5 hours
- Tour highlights: Jourhouse, International Memorial, Maintenance Building, Shunt Room, Prisoner Baths, Bunker, Barracks, Crematorium, Religious Memorials etc.
- Meeting Point: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 people.
- Price: 550 EUR flat for your party of up to 7 people
- Cancellation: full refund if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is the most exclusive and comprehensive tour of Dachau. During 5 hours your licensed driver-guide will be at your disposal to make you discover the history of Dachau Concentration Camp.
Dachau was the first of the Nazi concentration camps opened in Germany, intended to hold political prisoners. Prisoners lived in constant fear of brutal treatment and terror detention including standing cells, floggings, the so-called tree or pole hanging, and standing at attention for extremely long periods. There were 32,000 documented deaths at the camp, and thousands that are undocumented.
To provide the best comfort for your party, we will pick you up and drop you off at your hotel and use only Mercedes V-Class Vehicles in best conditions, equipped with A/C and leather seats. If you are a party of 7 or 8, we might use a Volkswagen Caravelle Long Edition which is one of the most comfortable 9-Seater minivan available (with A/C and leather seats).
With your licensed guide, you will visit most of Dachau's facilities/grounds including Jourhouse, International Memorial, Maintenance Building, Shunt Room, Prisoner Baths, Bunker, Barracks, Crematorium, Religious Memorials etc. As a VIP, you will be able to adapt the tour to your wishes, let us know in advance so that we can best prepare your journey with us.
Our standard pick-up/drop-off for this tour is within Central Munich limits.
It is also possible to pick you up outside Central Munich limits at extra cost, please contact us to receive our quote.