Tour Details Book Now
- Type of Tour: Private driving tour with a licensed guide
- Duration: 9 hours
- Tour highlights: Lower Hall, Kitchen, Throne Hall, Dining Room, Ludwig II's Bedroom, Oratory, Dressing Room, Salon, Grotto, Mary's bridge etc
- Pick-up/Drop-off: in the lobby of your hotel or in front of your apartment's building
- Max. Size of your Party: up to 7 passengers
- Price: 1000EUR + 15 EUR / person, skip the line entrance tickets included
- Cancellation: Free cancellation if we receive your notice at least 1 week before the tour date, 100% cancellation fee otherwise
This is the most exclusive and comprehensive skip the line tour of Neuschwanstein Castle, which was the inspiration behind Disney’s Sleeping Beauty Castle. The Romanesque style castle was built throughout the 1870s and was originally commissioned by the famously-reclusive King Ludwig II as a summer retreat. The monarch only lived in the immense building for 6 months before dying in 1886.
During this tour, our licensed driver-guide will pick you at your hotel/apartment to drive you to the Castle (1.5 to 2 hours by car). He will be at your disposal to make you discover the beauty of this Castle, situated high on a rocky outcrop overlooking the village of Hohenschwangau and the alpine foothills, with a breathtaking panorama.
Our professional licensed guide will take you through the history and art, making it so fun, engaging and interesting that you will want to see and learn more. As most of our visitors do not want to spend many many hours in this Castle, our guide will focus on the most interesting rooms such as Lower Hall, Kitchen, Throne Hall, Dining Room, Ludwig II's Bedroom, Oratory, Dressing Room, Salon, Grotto, Mary's bridge etc. Our excellent guide does not only show you the art, but brings it to life for you, so that you understand why the art you are looking at is a masterpiece.
Being accompanied with an expert of the Bavarian Castles will make your navigation through this large palace very easy, you will pass the rooms one after each other without even noticing what you are accomplishing. If you are an art lover, you will be delighted by the knowledge and expertise of our guides.
As a VIP, you will be able to adapt the tour to your wishes, let us know in advance so that we can best prepare your journey with us.